Terms and Conditions
Welcome to my official terms of conditions. They’re to help build the guidelines of our new relationship. Please take the time to familarise yourself.
- Upon completing registration, your payment is due.
- Payment is accepted via the online payment option and debit and credit cards are accepted. This step confirms your appointment or enrolment.
- Life doesn’t always go to plan. If you need to cancel or change the date of your appointment or workshop, you can. We need two (2) weeks’ notice prior to the course.
- In the event of a change of date one week out from the workshop, a re-booking charge of $150.00 plus GST.
- If you don’t make it on the day or do not arrange a change of date within the specified time limits, you forfeit the full cost of the workshop.
- If you don’t make it on the day, and the circumstances are serious (major illness, death, accident and the like), we can provide you with a 70% (incl. GST) discount for a subsequent enrolment. To avoid misuse of this service, we do ask for proof of your circumstances.
- We make every effort for our one-on-one coaching sessions and group coaching workshops to go ahead. Any cancellation is for a serious reason. If we can’t go ahead as scheduled we will let you know via SMS and email. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the one-on-one coaching session or group workshop in these kinds of circumstances. We’ll work with you to reschedule and if a suitable time cannot be agreed upon, a full refund will be granted.
- Part of your journey is to be accountable. We have an expectation that any and all pre-work will be completed prior to the workshop taking place. Failure to complete pre-work means you’ll need to attend a different session.
- The Salary Coach teaches the skills required to help research your salary, pitch your skills and present yourself in a positive manner to a prospective hirer and/or your boss. We cannot however guarantee your success.
- Each participant will set their own goals and define what you want from the workshop. We’ll also check back in with you at a later date to see if you’ve reached your goals.
- We don’t take responsibility for any damages, costs, losses or expenses suffered or incurred by you (our client) relating to any workshops which are either rescheduled or cancelled.The Salary Coach reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
We are delighted to have you as part of the program, and are looking forward to you flourishing and strengthening your place in the salary negotiation space.